Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dubin School of Grinds for Maths?

Options
  • 31-08-2016 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi there I'm a sixth year contemplating whether or not to do these grinds in Maths. I've done the freebies, in different subjects and found them excellent. I struggle a little with Maths. I'm a B/C student. I was wondering if anyone has done the weekly grinds and if so was it very useful?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Never heard of them. Your money, up to you what you do with it.

Their comparison of their results with national results is laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

Hi there I'm a sixth year contemplating whether or not to do these grinds in Maths. I've done the freebies, in different subjects and found them excellent. I struggle a little with Maths. I'm a B/C student. I was wondering if anyone has done the weekly grinds and if so was it very useful?

I do Maths I'm in 6th year. I did them last year and I went from a C in the Junior Cert to 2 H1s in my Xmas & Summer results at higher level.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭onlinenerd

The trick if u doing those grinds to do all the questions they ask u to do including all the exam questions they designed at the back to get the best out of the grinds

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

onlinenerd wrote: »
    The trick if u doing those grinds to do all the questions they ask u to do including all the exam questions they designed at the back to get the best out of the grinds
    Please note that textspeak is unwelcome on Bards, thanks. ;)

Advertisement