Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near The Glen

Options
  • 31-08-2016 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

I'm starting with Revenue in the Glen this month. I'll be driving from Clonmel. Just wondering where's the nearest/cheapest place to park for the day. I've been told the first car park on the quay having crossed the bridge is €4 per day. Would this be the best one to use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

egan2020 wrote: »
    I'm starting with Revenue in the Glen this month. I'll be driving from Clonmel. Just wondering where's the nearest/cheapest place to park for the day. I've been told the first car park on the quay having crossed the bridge is €4 per day. Would this be the best one to use?

Ask the other staff where they park. Experience helps in situations like these.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

They have their own car park which you will have access to. It's first come, first served and you are one of 20 new staff so it might be worth getting in early! I was there for the summer and never had an issue with parking, but it tends to be quieter during the summer. Aldi has a multi story directly across the road, so you should be fine even if it happens to be full on occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭decimal

Not sure if the price is gone down, but it's close: Thomas Hill

Advertisement