Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Accomodation at Christmas

Options
  • 31-08-2016 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi,

I have some family planning on travelling to Waterford over Christmas this year to visit some elderly relatives but they are finding it hard to get somewhere to stay.

Does anyone know if there is any hotels open in Waterford during the christmas break?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Have a look at booking a Air B and B ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Very little open over Christmas, which is good in one way as I used to work in hotels and hated the idea of working all over Christmas.

But we had a death in the family this year and so wanted to eat Christmas Dinner out but we couldn't find anywhere open.

Try Samuel's Heritage, its really hotel standard and may be suitable for an older person.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Try ringing a couple of hotels, if they not open, might be able to suggest alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

Try Faithlegg Hotel I think their Self Catering Holiday Homes might be available over Christmas although the Main hotel I believe is closed on Christmas and Stephens Day:

http://www.faithlegg.com/self-catering-mews-accommodation-waterford.html

Advertisement