Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone please mail me a BF1 Beta key

Options
  • 30-08-2016 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

As title.

I got one myself and I enjoy it, although I didnt like for the first 20 - 30 minutes. Once I settled in I started to appreciate it more.

Would like to play with a friend.

Can someone mail me a key rather than post here?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

if there any going I'll take one over greedy above ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Are early access keys not linked to accounts so they can't be passed around?

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Wasn't really sure how it worked. That makes sense though. They should give us a few! I trace my BF lineage back to Code Name Eagle! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

The keys are only for early access to the beta i think?

At some point it should be open to everyone

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

madcabbage wrote: »
    Are early access keys not linked to accounts so they can't be passed around?

No, they're not.
    EoinHef wrote: »
    The keys are only for early access to the beta i think?

At some point it should be open to everyone

Tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Spear wrote: »
    No, they're not.

Depends on the beta, for betas such as FIFA and the like your beta code will only work on your account, if you send it on to a friend all they get is an option to purchase the full game or the settings menu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭pcuser

Got this email Yesterday

"
    PREPARE FOR WAR ON AN EPIC SCALE
    It's Time to Deploy
    You're a Battlefield Insider, which means you can get into the Battlefield 1 Beta* starting... now.

It includes Conquest and Rush modes in Sinai Desert, a map set in the Middle Eastern theater of World War I. If you reach rank 15 and play on a least four different days, you will unlock a Battlefield 1 Beta Dog Tag** when the game launches on October 21.
    Below, you’ll find a code to redeem in Origin. Please note: This code is specifically for your account, so do not share this with anyone."

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Spear wrote: »
    No, they're not.

email i got with my code says it is

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Advertisement