Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy an extra-long shower curtain in Ireland?

Options
  • 30-08-2016 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I need an extra-long shower curtain (7 feet plus). I cannot buy online for various reasons, so does anyone know an actual shop in Dublin where I can get one in person? Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ciara Eloise

Seems like a silly question but is the curtain going to get wet? :) ie is it a decorative curtain for an old bath or is it a functional curtain for a normal bath/shower?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 997

Seems like a silly question but is the curtain going to get wet? :) ie is it a decorative curtain for an old bath or is it a functional curtain for a normal bath/shower?

It's a functional shower curtain that will get wet

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ciara Eloise

Okay, I was going to say if it was purely decorative I could make one for you myself using a suitable linen or cotton.

I'm not sure who supplies this type of curtain fabric by the roll. The standard ready made shower curtain is 180cm drop, the longest readily available offline is 6.3 feet in Argos. Do you know anyone who can order online for you if you give them the cash? There are a lot more options available online.

Someone will suggest to you sooner or later to sew two together but it won't look great as you'll see the seam and mildew will gather at the seam.

Advertisement