Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewals

Options
  • 28-08-2016 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

How long were ye guys waiting to hear back about renewal applications? Silly me only reapplied recently and now I'm worried I won't get the grant by the first payment, my circumstances haven't changed at all from last year and I was quick enough getting a decision last year but I'm still worried I'll be til Christmas waiting 👎ðŸ½

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

My son applied for his renewal when it open up back in April, he got word back at the end of April, he was surprised it came back so early,

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Almen11

My son applied for his renewal when it open up back in April, he got word back at the end of April, he was surprised it came back so early,

Aw great hope it's the same for me! Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Almen11 wrote: »
    How long were ye guys waiting to hear back about renewal applications? Silly me only reapplied recently and now I'm worried I won't get the grant by the first payment, my circumstances haven't changed at all from last year and I was quick enough getting a decision last year but I'm still worried I'll be til Christmas waiting 👎ðŸ½

If you had to re-submit a renewal application in full, then you missed priority application date (I think this was sometime in June) and your application will not be assessed before the applicants that applied on time and you may not get your application assessed until all applications submitted on time are totally finalised.

If you renewal application was "fast-track" with some simple questions about any changes to your circumstances, then these are automatically awarded with a few of them being audited for quality and may be re-assessed.

Advertisement