Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last time you used a Joystick that plugged into the MIDI port

Options
  • 27-08-2016 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

So when last did you connect a Joystick up to a MIDI port ?
    My last one was a CH joystick, in the early naughties. This was used to play Flight Simulator 2000 no later than 2001. I was using Windows 2000. I then stopped playing Flight Simulator for a bit, but that was the end of using a non USB joystick.

I don't know what became of the Joystick......

let me know below...and whether or not you were using Windows, Linux or Mac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Bought a analogue joystick in Electronics Boutique in the mid'90s. I was an Amiga person so I wanted to test it before I rewired it to work on the Amiga, tested it in a mates PC. No idea that game, that port was usually labeled game sport more than a MIDI port.
    Ended up using it to play 'Red Baron' on the Amiga and then getting bored and tinkering with something else that wasn't broken...yet :)
    Joystick prob end up getting stored in my parents attic and getting binned in the clearout since.

Advertisement