Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Dermatologist ASAP

Options
  • 27-08-2016 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm kind of having a nightmare with my skin right now and can't really wait 3 months for a HSE appointment, I've rang some private derms but they all have a minimum 6 week waiting time ughh Does anyone know any derm that would take me as soon as possible?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cleopatra11

I'm kind of having a nightmare with my skin right now and can't really wait 3 months for a HSE appointment, I've rang some private derms but they all have a minimum 6 week waiting time ughh Does anyone know any derm that would take me as soon as possible?

Thanks in advance!

Brigid O'Connell is in Dublin and very good. No idea how long the wait is tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SonOfSparda127

Brigid O'Connell is in Dublin and very good. No idea how long the wait is tho.

Thanks,any number I can call? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SonOfSparda127

also,while this thread is open does anyone know anywhere near Laois that does skin procedures like lasers and dermal fillers?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cleopatra11

Thanks,any number I can call? :)

Dont have it. Google her. She is based on Fitzwilliam square

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Even going private you'll have to wait a few weeks at least. Consultants don't just leave space for walk-ins.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
Advertisement