Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headspace 3 month subscription for .99 cents

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

Thanks. Bought.

Been using calm, the free version sporadically, quite like it so curious to give this a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭jcrowbar

Esse85 wrote: »

Can also set payment via PayPal and just cancel automatic renewal that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

It's really hard to understand what the actual price is , not very calm.

The website says it's 3 months of Headspace for €0.99.

The confirmation mail states "will be charged 0.99 EUR (plus any applicable taxes) as a recurring transaction on a monthly basis."

Paypal in the interface states that it's "Headspace monthly subscription - €0.99".

The interface on headspace claims "0.99 flat rate for 3 months" and "Your next payment will be taken on: November 27, 2016"

That is seriously confusing, not good for my headspace.

But in any case, 0.99€ for 3 month or 2.97€ for 3 month, it's a real bargain because the library is well worth it, once you are over the initial 10 steps it all makes so much sense and the singles are great (which you could do before the 10 step program but I suggest to invest the 10 steps first).

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ms vieria

Reminder to anyone who signed up for this that the higher priced sub will be from the 27th

It's really hard to understand what the actual price is , not very calm.

The website says it's 3 months of Headspace for €0.99.

The confirmation mail states "will be charged 0.99 EUR (plus any applicable taxes) as a recurring transaction on a monthly basis."

Paypal in the interface states that it's "Headspace monthly subscription - €0.99".

The interface on headspace claims "0.99 flat rate for 3 months" and "Your next payment will be taken on: November 27, 2016"

That is seriously confusing, not good for my headspace.

But in any case, 0.99€ for 3 month or 2.97€ for 3 month, it's a real bargain because the library is well worth it, once you are over the initial 10 steps it all makes so much sense and the singles are great (which you could do before the 10 step program but I suggest to invest the 10 steps first).

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Ranelite

Andy's voice is too annoying...

• Advertisement
Advertisement