Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed ..

Options
  • 27-08-2016 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi ,
    My wife slipped and touched a parked car with no visible damage to the car , my wife was kind enough to give the car owner her number, address and asked her to tell us the expenses if any and we will pay , we are not from ireland , however after 10 days i have received a letter from attorney asking for 350 euros in damages to be paid in 10 days . Is that normal .. i don't have problem in paying for scratches but 350 euros seems too high .. Can you guys please suggest me anything . can i ask for anything ..

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Sorry for your experience here, but the rules of this forum preclude us from giving legal advice
    You will have to contact an Irish solicitor.
    The nearest Irish embassy to you will suggest some names
    Thread closed[

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement