Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floaters

Options
  • 26-08-2016 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Just went to the Jax and there was a floater, last night there was a floater too, my wife was obviously guilty last night and got a bit embarrassed when I slagged her but tonight it's only me and me daughter and she didn't give a fcuk,
    Are middle aged women mortified about floaters ?
    Do young ladies not care whats left after they press the button?

21/25

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

This thread is bit of a floater.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

I know of a guy who gets sick if he sees a floater in the john.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

sorry dude, you weren't supposed to see those, you got home early
    I've been eating a lot of Chinese food this week, the undigested fats seem to floating those turds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

AH analyses turds the way the Romans analysed the entrails of dead animals. Only a matter of time before we can predict general election results on the type of Shyte someone find floating in the loo!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Maybe your wife left another floater before she left ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

I though this thread was about floaters you get in your eye. I have a couple of them. I was like why would anyone want to talk about that. What a disappointment though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,180 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Too many sh*t themed threads in after hours.

Advertisement