Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Hair salon near lord bagenol hotel required

Options
  • 26-08-2016 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

( Admins sorry if Duplicate, Were desperate )
    Hi good people of Carlow

Me and my wife will be attending a wedding on the 17th September and staying at the Lord Bagenol Hotel. We are looking for a hair salon recommend by any of you if you could do so please. We have been told Rustiq is good and its 20 mins away, This could seriously push us for time as we will have to get taxi etc to be done in time for the 1.30pm wedding in St. Brendans Church.

So please if you have a good recommendation let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

( Admins sorry if Duplicate, Were desperate )
    Hi good people of Carlow

Me and my wife will be attending a wedding on the 17th September and staying at the Lord Bagenol Hotel. We are looking for a hair salon recommend by any of you if you could do so please. We have been told Rustiq is good and its 20 mins away, This could seriously push us for time as we will have to get taxi etc to be done in time for the 1.30pm wedding in St. Brendans Church.

So please if you have a good recommendation let me know.

Bagenalstown is 10 mins away. 2 hairsalons Roots and ends and new image. Personally I prefer new image.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭fits

Go into Carlow. I recommend hair by Damien, or bohemian heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

There used to be one there called Rustiq but it moved to Carlow. It's only a 10 minute drive

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭reddevilfan

toe_knee wrote: »
    There used to be one there called Rustiq but it moved to Carlow. It's only a 10 minute drive

Is Rustiq any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Yep, my wife uses the one in Kilkenny all the time. They have a great make up artist there too

• Advertisement
Advertisement