Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over 21 Pubs/Clubs in Waterford?

Options
  • 26-08-2016 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Haven't been out in Waterford since I was in college so am wondering what the night life scene is like for a single fella in his early 30s.

Is there any good bars, pubs or clubs to have the bit of craic and to possibly meet people without fear of being called a cradle snatcher or an old codger? :pac:

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭flutered

i have done the pubs but not the clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

You'd probably enjoy Sinnotts or The Reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

So Sinnotts and The Reg would be the better spots?

Sounds good as the last thing I want is to be feeling like a fogey in these places. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭KikiDee

I'm 29 and would go to Sinnotts quite regularly. The Reg is a good spot for later on in the night I find. If you're down the way of the Reg, pop into the Munster for one or two. Davey Macs (little gin pub down the alley beside Kazbar) is pretty good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

Young wan in yer 20s..rub it in why don't ya :pac: kidding.

These venues sound the business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭KikiDee

FGR wrote: »
    Young wan in yer 20s..rub it in why don't ya :pac: kidding.

These venues sound the business.

Ohhh not for much longer I'm afraid :( You should def try a gin cocktail in Davey Macs...they're the business!

Advertisement