Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M15 A4 Carbine + 2 broken AUG A2's for free.

Options
  • 26-08-2016 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Started Airsoft in 2013,quickly fell out of interest due to the school and sports taking up time.
    Paid 150 euro for an M15 A4 Carbine,from M.I.A,as my first gun,and probably channeled about 150 or so into modifications such as an advanced scope,2 magazines,3 batteries and 2 chargers,one of so being a hyper charger. Haven't had the time to pick the sport back up again,but would rather sell the rifle and give the other two away as I know they would help anyone wishing to start the sport. I've spent roughly 300 on the M15 by itself,but due to it loose barrel protector (easily fixed with an allen key,and often checked by M.I.A for free as I've had it checked many times and they've said its a very common problem so they don't mind checking it for no cost) and a broken rail with a the advanced scope attached (again easily fixed as M.I.A quoted me on it but I'm genuinely not interested in repairing,I'd rather knock a 100 off the price so the buyer can get it fixed). The gun fires immaculately,as I've had the gearbox replaced with a standard issue,the gun is just below the firearm qualifications,at .98 joules meaning it is 2 decimals away from being a firearm and detainable,which is optimal for airsoft as it's still quite powerful and has excellent accuracy and power. I also have 2 broken AUG A2's,one is completely broken and ruined but can be taken for parts,whereas the other still fires and is presumably fixable,but both of these will be given away free to the buyer as I have no interest in keeping them. So,for a price of 150 euro,I'd rather a buyer just phone and hopefully meet up,if pictures are needed that's no problem :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BB Magnet

I would be interested in the AUG A2's if you were willing to sell seperately.
    Any idea who the manufacturer of the AUGs is and where are you based.
    Can you give details of the damage to the AUGs and I would like to see some pictures
    Below is a link on how to post pictures on this forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057193411

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement