Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New van or commercial jeep?? ideas

Options
  • 26-08-2016 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭

My company jeep is starting to show its age so toying with the idea of a new van, i can claim back the vat as im vat reg and put it through the business
    i would normally be against buying new but in this case it makes sense

i like the connects, was going to get the 100bhp swb but surprised to see its only a 5 speed , only the 120bhp lwb comes in 6 speed and i dont want a lwb

i have a jeep currently, 6 speed pathfinder so am also toying with getting new commercial jeep but to be honest i cant justify spending that much on one

anybody ideas before i get a connect?
    priced new in uk with sterling and its cheaper to buy here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,276 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Someone posted a new Mercedes Vito here in January with new 161 plate, it had leather seats and was car like spec in the cabin with leather and AC, best van I have ever seen inside. Not sure on reliability if the new ones are better than the old which didn't have a great rep.

Pretty much like this...
    http://www.driving.ie/used-cars/Mercedes-Benz/Vito/car/200814657419281970/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,675 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

You can get the 1.5Tdci 120ps in the SWB - Supplied a Limited model at the start of July. Originally ordered as a 1.6Tdci 115ps L1 but engine changes came in to force before it was built.

Customer added a few options on top of Limited spec and it was totally overkill for a van when it arrived - heated seats in a Connect with cloth is a bit much IMHO.

Transit Connect 1.5TDCI 120PS 220 L1 Trend - €20,500 ex. Works

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

vito no chance sorry

i couldnt justify spending that much on a connect, is that the 1 has the stupid stripes on the bonnet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

???

Advertisement