Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking musicians for all original folk/rock/acoutic ish band

Options
  • 26-08-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Dublin based 28 year old Singer/Songwriter/Multi-instrumentalist seeking like-minded musicians for all original band, songwriting, collaboration, fun and ambition. Ages 20 - 35

If you are into writing great songs, collaboration and are into a few of the bands below send me a pm.

Influences: John Martyn, Jackson Browne, Neil Young, Eagles, Beatles, Styx, JD Souther, Grateful dead, Kiss, James Taylor, The Replacements, Goo Goo Dolls, Green Day, The Commodores, Chuck Berry, Hank Williams, Kris Kristofferson, blues standards, jazz standards, Gram Parsons, Flying burrito brothers, Nick Drake, Damien Rice, Bon Jovi

you can also send me an email at guitarmagic2016 at gmail . com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭guitarmagic

Bump. And here is a sample of one of my original songs, as to get an idea of what I'm into:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5VqRsyqrfA

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭scooterdoyle

just listened to that youtube clip
    really liked it

do you also sing rockier/heavier stuff??

just listened to that youtube clip
    really liked it

do you also sing rockier/heavier stuff??

I am afraid I don't

I do like KISS though. They are quite heavy. And Styx. They could be quite heavy. I like most of the stuff from the 70s ranging from disco, funk, motown, pop, rock, singer-songwriters and some hard rock. I never really understood Led Zeppelin or Queen though. But i'll probably appreciate them in time. I do like Thin Lizzy. Maybe not heavy, but the rolling stones are allright. I do prefer the Beatles (especially Paul) over the stones though.

Bump

• Advertisement

bump

Advertisement