Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the best architect in Wicklow?

Options
  • 26-08-2016 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I am looking to get some architectural drawings of some work I am doing to my home.

The work has already started and is not going to plan so I had to change construction companies. The new company recommended an architect.

I have rung around a number of places but most charge an initial consultation fee. I have no idea who is good in Wicklow and would really appreciate some advice on who or how to choose somebody.

I don't want to pay somebody €150 to come and view the job and not be happy with them or their suggestions.

Any help or ideas would be great. Thank you:)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: Opinions/recommendations by PM only. Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

If work has already started, you may find it difficult to get an architect to get involved! A bit cart before the horse?

Advertisement