Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie accomodation Dublin city northside!

Options
  • 26-08-2016 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Hello, I'm Sam a 31 year old mature student (mid twenties at heart :p) studying in DCU. I've have been a vegetarian for the last 3.5 years and two months ago made the jump to veganism!!

My lease is up near the end of September and I have to find a new place. Would love to move in/find a place with fellow veggies. I have a friend also looking for somewhere too (non-veggie), maybe we could all find a place together? He's not too keen on the north side though!

If you are in the same situation or know of people don't be afraid to hit me up!! Could meet for a coffee first to suss each other out :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

*BUMP*!!

Homeless now :E*

* staying with family friend in bray but its a long drive

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Topcat1234

Guys have a room available to rent for 600euros per month from Jan 1st.

Large double room in a new apartment. Excellent value. To share with two vegetarians in A three bedroom apartment.

Someone expressed interest already but would love to have a vegie in the last room. Anyone? :-)

Advertisement