Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abandoned Ireland Website

Options
  • 25-08-2016 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi all, I just recently attempted to view some buildings on the website Abandoned Ireland, however, when on the website I cannot seem to find any buildings, rather, only links for books :( Would anyone know if the owner took all the pictures/information off the website??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Yeah they all came down when the last books came out. A lot of work went into it all so only fair to the guy that he sells books rather than gives it all away.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭john 08

Thanks for the reply. That is a shame. I'm sure the owner could of made a profit from both his website and the selling of books. Its strange though, if I google abandoned Ireland Dublin (or other counties) several links pop up on the search engine and I can access that particular building/link. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to respond :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

The books are very good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Try Flickr. Most locations are geotagged.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Just found this too was rather annoyed... Followed it from the start before the first book came out and loved it.. Must say after getting the first book he done for Christmas I thought the website was much better. Didnt particularly like the book and I love oddball books..

Really bummed he took the stuff down from the site, even if he put a small charge to view the site id pay it but I certainly would not be rushing out to buy the books

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

Guess the site was abandoned

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Haha!!!

Advertisement