Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Console/PC crossover games

Options
  • 25-08-2016 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,878 ✭✭✭✭

So was playing Infamous Second Son on PS4 and there is a side mission which involves playing the game, finding crime scenes and gathering evidence. You then upload the evidence to an online account to examine on your PC and solve puzzles before you're allowed to proceed in the game.

Was wondering are there any other games that have this kind of console/PC crossover? And what kind of way is it used?

Comments

Hmmmm one I recall is #IDARB if you streamed it to twitch viewers could issue commands called hashbombs that would drop different stuff into the match.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,184 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hmmmm one I recall is #IDARB if you streamed it to twitch viewers could issue commands called hashbombs that would drop different stuff into the match.

Worked on twitter too from what I recall.

Advertisement