Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room Rental in Carlow near College

Options
  • 25-08-2016 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi All,

I've recently been taken out of work because my MS has gotten worse and as a way to get extra income I was going to rent two of the bedrooms in my house in Carlow out to students.

Is there much demand for accommodation from students in ITC - or is the market flooded with places to rent?

Thanks,

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭mike5

i have interest in a room ,please number ********* (edit by mod - no personal numbers)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

mike5 wrote: »
    i have interest in a room ,please number ********* (edit by mod - no personal numbers)
    I have edited your post due to posting your personal phone number. Please PM the original poster to keep that info more secure in future, thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭oscillating wildely

Mike,

PM me your number as I have a room to rent in Southern Gardens

OW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Im also looking for a room near the college so if anyone has a room please PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

For those of you letting rooms or property or seeking to rent same there's an excellent resource group set up by the S.U. President whos admin'ing it here if you want to join it & post what you have to let & what you want in terms of renting & hope one'll match the other >

https://www.facebook.com/groups/604884966328376/660425847440954/?notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1472907813680139

• Advertisement
Advertisement