Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult leaving cert, College of comm

Options
  • 25-08-2016 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey guys,

I've an interview tomorrow with College of Commerce for "adult leaving certificate" I was hoping someone else may have done this before and could give me an idea of what to expect in regards to the interview, as well as some potential help with subject choices.

The only subjects offered at higher level are Geography, Business, Biology, Design & Communication Graphics and Art, I've little to no knowledge of what the leaving cert is like these days and I'm unsure whether people find these subjects manageable to get done well in the space of a year.

I would ideally like to do a few higher level subjects providing I can do well in them, if any of you have any recommendations in regards to what subjects are generally easier to score higher in I'd quite like to hear them.

I've read on a few other threads here that Economics is a good subject to pick up for higher level but I'd have to do that outside of "school" hours.

The full list of subjects available to me are

Gaeilge
    Geography
    Accounting
    Business
    Biology
    Art
    History
    French
    Design & Communications Graphics
    Mathematics
    English

I was leaning towards Maths, Accounting, Business, Biology, English.

Outside of that I'm stumped and I'm very open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance :D

Advertisement