Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good GP?

Options
  • 25-08-2016 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭

Hi,

New enough to the area, just wondered if anyone can recommend a good GP. I have 2 kids under 3 should that matter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Dr Jacob over in the Tyndall Clinic
    http://www.drjacob.tyndallclinic.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Dr. Regina O'Kelly & Nurse Reddy in Flemington Hse. on Brown St. If there was a recommend my Dr./G.P./Nurse or Surgery in general it'd be 10/10 all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Dr. Regina O'Kelly & Nurse Reddy in Flemington Hse. on Brown St. If there was a recommend my Dr./G.P./Nurse or Surgery in general it'd be 10/10 all the way.

Yip agree 100% on this front and the girls on the desk are great aswell and always try fit you in for an appointment aswell, no waiting days as I experienced in other practices around town.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

I find Patricia O'Toole to be excellent and very very thorough.

Advertisement