Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2016 - Sept 25th

Options
  • 24-08-2016 1:57pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Might be of interest:

https://www.gentlemansride.com/rides/ireland

Looks like there's a ride in Clonmel and Dublin
    ...an international charity event for classic and vintage styled motorcycles that raises awareness and funds for the Movember Foundation’s men’s health programs.

On Sunday September 25th, more than 50,000 dapper riders in over 500 cities across 90 countries will unite for the world’s largest motorcycling charity event upon their classic & vintage styled motorcycles.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,042 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

LOL
    FAQ wrote:
    Q: I don’t have a Cafe' Racer, Bobber, Classic, Tracker, Scrambler, Old School Chopper, Modern Class
    A: DGR is about the niches within the motorcycle community, consisting of motorcycles that you do not regularly see during your daily commute. It is not an event for our friends on cruisers, sportbikes, motards, modern plastic scooters, dirt bikes, adventure bikes, tourers and Can-Ams. If you can borrow or rent a suitable bike and are dressed suitably, we encourage you to register and join the ride.
    OK hipstertards, sign me up! Now, how shall I dress?
    FAQ wrote:
    Q: Is it unsafe to wear dapper clothing on a motorcycle?
    A: ...If you would like to further reduce your risk of injury, we suggest you purchase Kevlar ‘skins’ from your local motorcycle accessories outlet. Alternatively you can wear oversized dapper clothing over your leathers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Lumen wrote: »
    LOL

OK hipstertards, sign me up! Now, how shall I dress?

Just change your nappy......:P

Its for charity FFS...dont get all judgemental...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

I am extremely distinguished. Suits me Sir !

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Gavin wrote: »
    I am extremely distinguished. Suits me Sir !

Radiant, sir, radiant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

Triumph reminded me that 2018 ride is on 30th Sept @10.
    https://www.gentlemansride.com/about

Bringing it up, should there be interest, or for ppl who have time to sponsor ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement