Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get confirmation of btea yet?

Options
  • 24-08-2016 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭

Registration for my college opens tomorrow. Next week theres 3 days of orienration, with lecteurs starting first week in september.

As per social welfare guidlines i should sign off upon starting a course. Not sure if that means upon registration, orientation or the commencement of lecteurs.

I will go into the sw office sometime this week or next if i havent heard anything.

Just wonedering if anyone has any further info?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Governess

Don't sign off your jobseekers payment, go ahead and register, attend orientation etc. Once you have your letter confirming that you have registered, hand this over to the Department of Social Welfare.

Keep collecting your payment at the post office and when that stops, the BTEA should be in your bank account.

Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Charizard

I went to my local office and told them, they said my claim is accepted but hasnt been put in the system, that I just have to collect till its put through the bank

Advertisement