Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody good at AutoDesk Civil 3D?

Options
  • 23-08-2016 8:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. I'm just wondering if anyone here is good at Autodesk Civil 3D?
    I have some drawings that need to be done for a course and with work demands I simply don't have the time and I'm looking to outsource.

Basically I need to draw up a civils alignment, do a few cross sections, schedules etc. About 10 or 12 drawing sheets in all. I have the drawings here in paper and it's basically a matter of reproducing it in Civil 3D. Doesn't have to be fancy in any way - rough, ready and passible will be just fine.

Any takers, maybe a student who's handy at it and looking to make a few quid, or whoever, can PM me and we can discuss.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Musketeer4

Anyone?

A quick job at it is all thats needed. Doesn't have to be fancy, or even correct. Rough draft standard is all I need.

I just need to have something to hand in Friday week, even if its as rough as a badgers arse! Something to scrape a 40% mark is grand.

Advertisement