Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Refund for cancelling a driving test

Options
  • 23-08-2016 3:34pm

Mod can delete please. Got sorted, thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Mod can delete please. Got sorted, thanks
    Hi, any help appreciated

Booked my test at the end of June.

I still haven't got a date for my test which they said would be 4 weeks notice before hand.

I have to cancel my test because I won't be able to sit it till next year and to be honest its not a priority any more.

On the website it says if I give 10 days notice before the test that I won't lose my fee.

I'm giving at least 4 weeks notice but got an email back today that the driving test fees are non refundable.

Am I reading the T and Cs wrong before emailing them back and making a fool of myself?

Thanks

You had a question, and managed to get the answer yourself, why not share for those who have the same question? Deleting threads is not something we do simply because the OP has found their answer.

You had a question, and managed to get the answer yourself, why not share for those who have the same question? Deleting threads is not something we do simply because the OP has found their answer.

Sorry, didn't want to clog up the forum.

They don't give refunds but they could give me a new date. I asked for a date in the new year and they said that's fine, they'll contact me in the new year with a new date.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Sorry, didn't want to clog up the forum.

They don't give refunds but they could give me a new date. I asked for a date in the new year and they said that's fine, they'll contact me in the new year with a new date.

Cheers! :)

Advertisement