Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!!

Options
  • 22-08-2016 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Starting collage soon but Im going to miss the first 3 days of classes, I be there for registration and induction, Will I miss a major amount because I wasn't sure I was going to get my first choice and im going on my holidays

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I reckon the first 3 days won't be too bad, as you're only starting to learn what will be required in your different modules. You'll be there for induction though, which is good. Make sure you tell (if you get to meet them all in time) or email the lecturers of the modules you'll be missing, and your course director, of the days you won't be there. They will appreciate the heads up, and can then account for you not being there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Wexford19943

Cheers man sound advice

Advertisement