Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grow Up

Options
  • 22-08-2016 7:45pm

Didn't see any chat about this. Picked it up on a whim after hearing good things about the 1st one. It's fantastic. Simplicity in it's purest form.

Your spaceship crashes, you are on the surface of the world and you have to find the 10 parts of the ship scattered throughout the planets many floating islands. Game over.

When I started playing I was horrified by the character movement but after 20 minutes I got it. The climbing I thought was going to be very frustrating in the beginning too but again it was far from it. I thought finding 150 crystals was going to be a massive pain , nope it's pure joy to fly around on my upgraded glider hunting them all down and oddly relaxing actually.

One of the best things about the collectibles is the upgrades you get for them are actually useful and necessary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Loved the first game, been meaning to try and get 100% in it, I was very close but could be tricky to figure out where the last few collectibles are.

How does the new game compare? I'd imagine by the sounds of things and quick development that it hasn't strayed too far from the first game.

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Loved the first game, been meaning to try and get 100% in it, I was very close but could be tricky to figure out where the last few collectibles are.

How does the new game compare? I'd imagine by the sounds of things and quick development that it hasn't strayed too far from the first game.

I haven't played the first one, but from what I read it's more of the same but better refined. From what you mentioned on the collectibles it's the same for sure, but in this one you have a detector for them later on which made them much easier than I expected to find, there are some tricky ones but I think it took me about 2 hours in all to find them once I had all the upgrades.

Advertisement