Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary Teaching

Options
  • 22-08-2016 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I applied for Mary I as my 1st choice and Pats was my 2nd choice. i accepetd Mary I but having difficulty finding suitable accommodation. Do you think i would be able to switch up to dcu. what requirements have i to meet to transfer to pats in 2nd year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 KathOFlan

I applied for Mary I as my 1st choice and Pats was my 2nd choice. i accepetd Mary I but having difficulty finding suitable accommodation. Do you think i would be able to switch up to dcu. what requirements have i to meet to transfer to pats in 2nd year

Think you will find it hard to get very specific information about transferring up at the end of year 1. Colleges usually make the decision on a case-by-case basis depending on lots of factors so don't think you'll get any firm answer at this stage from DCU about what you'll need to achieve.

Best advice I could give is to do the very best you can and get in touch with DCU in Jan/Feb and ask for the procedure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nononononono

Thanks for the reply, have contacted DCU and must say they have been so helpful with advice. Wish I had applied here from the start.

Advertisement