Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do! Vote #1

Options
  • 22-08-2016 2:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

I see a picture of HowDo on the side of a lorry around town since the election. Got away on me before I could get the phone out.

has anyone got a picture of ti to post?

Whats the story with this one anyway? How did he get up there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Musketeer4 wrote: »
    I see a picture of HowDo on the side of a lorry around town since the election. Got away on me before I could get the phone out.

That's been on that for a good few years.probably election 2011

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭BBM77

Musketeer4 wrote: »

Do not know anything about how it got there. But more importantly I think it should be taken down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

BBM77 wrote: »
    Do not know anything about how it got there. But more importantly I think it should be taken down.

Why? If it doesn't bother him why should it bother you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Why should it be taken down? He seems happy enough with it himself. I often see him chatting with the guys on the truck.

Here's a photo from a couple of years ago, though a bit too far away.
    Hs7oiEn.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

He is great friends with the man who drives the lorry You will see this truck at about 8 in the morning on John Roberts square delivering to businesses.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Musketeer4

I saw it on backing in somewhere on that street where the Belfry Hotel used to be. I think it might have been going into Pennys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭dzilla

They used to collect the waste from a garage I worked in a long time ago, what great guys. Would put you in good form for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Jim O'Meara owns the truck. He collects waste recycling boxes from businesses around the town. He often has Howdo working with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

How do? He's OK, I suppose, but he's no Bang Bang...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭BBM77

Why? If it doesn't bother him why should it bother you?

Maybe I took it up wrong. If he knows Howdo fair enough. I thought it was just somebody put a picture up of him to take the mick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

BBM77 wrote: »
    Maybe I took it up wrong. If he knows Howdo fair enough. I thought it was just somebody put a picture up of him to take the mick.

I would like to think that people wouldn't be that bad but that's where we are I suppose!

Advertisement