Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies and Engineering Revision Books?

Options
  • 22-08-2016 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

As the title says... its their any no BS revision(e.g. Revise Wise) books for constitution and engineering?Cant find any.... I feel my books go into way to much detail.... It's all in big paragraphs. I would find bullet points and diagrams easier to digest if you get me :)

Any decent notes online would also be fantastic!:rolleyes:

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

Not aware of any revision books for either, I would imagine it is down to the low numbers doing the subjects wouldn't be worth while financially for the book companies.

Why not make your own bullet points from your notes it would be even more worthwhile than buying a book like that.

Also the solutions on examinations.ie are broken down into bullet points - take a topic and take 3 questions from lsat few years on that topic and pick out the bullet points that make most sense to you and make your notes from there. That would be very helpful to do

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭matthew1998

Thanks for your reply!

I already have study clix so sorta have the thing your talking about!

Doing out my own notes is an option but i hate my hand writing and its time consuming! But I understand! Thanks again :)

Advertisement