Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Zone amp with wifi app control

Options
  • 22-08-2016 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Morning,
    i am looking for some advise on an amp that i can place in my sitting room and run 3 areas, the sitting room audio for movies and miusic , the kitchen and the bathroom.
    The speakers will be hard wired

I want to control these areas with an app via wifi.

Is there an amp that can do this ?

thanks for your time

Regards

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Morning,
    i am looking for some advise on an amp that i can place in my sitting room and run 3 areas, the sitting room audio for movies and miusic , the kitchen and the bathroom.
    The speakers will be hard wired

I want to control these areas with an app via wifi.

Is there an amp that can do this ?

thanks for your time

Regards

D

WiFi will make it a bit expensive. Couple of things to look at so :
    Three Sonos connect amp's ( can be paired, run independently and can steam Internet radio Spotify etc)
    Control 4 using their 4 zone amp & ea1 control module (more smart home centric similar abilities)
    The really cheap way is three stereo amp's and three chrome casts ( it's a dumb setup and reliant on your device for content)

Advertisement