Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche in Waaterford

Options
  • 22-08-2016 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi All,

Moving back to Waterford (Dunmore Road) and looking for a creche/childcare for 2 days a week.

I have been calling the creches and it looks as if they all close at 17.45. Both my wife and I work in the city until 17.30 and I know that with the traffic there is no way I will make that time.

Just wondering do you know of any creche that open later than this or any other advice/info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Waterford Childcare Centre, by the sorting office, is closing at 5.45pm but more often than not it's 6pm.
    Although not sure whether they have any places left at this stage.

Might be a good idea to ask a willing childcare assistant (from your selected creche) to collect the child on your behalf and then pick the lil' fella from her home.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ekboy

Thanks Beazee, I didint even think of that! good advice, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 josieannawfd

ekboy wrote: »
    Hi All,

Moving back to Waterford (Dunmore Road) and looking for a creche/childcare for 2 days a week.

I have been calling the creches and it looks as if they all close at 17.45. Both my wife and I work in the city until 17.30 and I know that with the traffic there is no way I will make that time.

Just wondering do you know of any creche that open later than this or any other advice/info?

Kidzinc in Templars hall on the cork road open til 6. They provide all meals which saves time in the morning. If you have more than one child they provide a sibling discount. My two kids are there and I'd recommend it

Advertisement