Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC GSM-SC disable watchdog reset??

Options
  • 21-08-2016 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I have just Intsalled and HKC SW 1070 in my house including a GSM-SC which is connected to the smart phone app. When I set/unset the alarm, sometimes it will unset/reset itself without warning which is beginning to get very frustrating.

It comes up on the log as "watchdog reset". Does anyone have an idea how to disable the watchdog setting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

Yes it means your panel has a component that is failing so your panel is faulty you can't fix it

hogie89 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have just Intsalled and HKC SW 1070 in my house including a GSM-SC which is connected to the smart phone app. When I set/unset the alarm, sometimes it will unset/reset itself without warning which is beginning to get very frustrating.

It comes up on the log as "watchdog reset". Does anyone have an idea how to disable the watchdog setting?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 hogie89

stuartkee wrote: »
    Yes it means your panel has a component that is failing so your panel is faulty you can't fix it

Ok, that interesting because its a brand new panel. You obviously have come across this issue before?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 hogie89

stuartkee wrote: »

Ok, thats interesting because its a brand new panel. You obviously have come across this issue before?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

Yes a couple of times and had to replace the panel on both occasions
    hogie89 wrote: »
    Ok, thats interesting because its a brand new panel. You obviously have come across this issue before?

Advertisement