Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Uk delivery

Options
  • 21-08-2016 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

I'm buying a phone for me ma online on amazon Uk you know what I mean like? lol.., how long is the delivery time roughly? Says 3 to 5 days after payment to despatch...

Would it realistically arrive by Thursday morning if I bought it Monday morning?
    It's a just a basic Alcatel run of the mill basic android.

Thanks;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

As it says on the tin...3-5 days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

As it says on the tin...3-5 days

Ye they suggest that, but from others experience is what I am asking..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Ye they suggest that, but from others experience is what I am asking..

3-5 days

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Amazon have slowed down their delivery rates quite a bit over the last few years.
    They seem to be taking alot longer to dispatch orders ,you could be waiting a week for dispatch and then another few days for delivery .

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bigmike99

if its a phone it might be shipping from a chinese seller and fulfilled by amazon even with the "free Uk delivery" amazon offer they still have to recieve it from china first. check the address of the shop/seller.

just spotted a device i want to order and its a chinese seller fulfiled by amazon with free uk+IRe delivery. and it doesnt give an extimated delivery time BUT it does say to order before end of Monday and choose priority delivery to get it by Wednesday. so 2 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

I've bought fairly regularly from Amazon over the last few months. Once the item is dispatched you'll have it in 3-4 days usually, but the problem is that it can take a week to dispatch. I bought a phone from Amazon a couple of weeks ago and paid the extra for delivery. It said I'd have it on a Tuesday and Fastway were at my door at 8:30am on the Tuesday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭JakeBell

Two of my last three orders from Amazon UK (including a phone) were shipped from Ireland and arrived the next day.

Advertisement