Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kodi on Android sharing on Samsung TV

Options
  • 21-08-2016 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I have galazy s5. I have Kodi on it and use thing like Esxodus for watching movies.. but I want to be able to share the screen with my Samsung smart TV the same way that you can with youtube etc, sneding it to the TV.
    Anyone know of any add ons or ways of doing this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,750 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Buy a chromecast and cast screen to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

listermint wrote: »
    Buy a chromecast and cast screen to it

There is a way to cast kodi to Chromecast, but it wont cast live tv/streams, only the likes or mkvies/boxsets etc.

You will need to download local cast, and es file explorer, and obviously have a Chromecast.

I use it on my bedroom tv, as I've an Android box in the sitting room.

It works flawlessly.

Full details here

I have galazy s5. I have Kodi on it and use thing like Esxodus for watching movies.. but I want to be able to share the screen with my Samsung smart TV the same way that you can with youtube etc, sneding it to the TV.
    Anyone know of any add ons or ways of doing this.

Just spend €30-60 on an Android box. You won't regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭dubrov

Kodi runs nicely on the Amazon fire tv stick.

They drop to about £20 every so often

Advertisement