Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia Doesn't Connect via USB to PC / Should I Get It Repaired?

Options
  • 21-08-2016 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi just wondering would anybody know about phone to USB connections?

My M4 Aqua used to connect to my PC but now does not recognise any connection to any computers, I have tried different data cables and different laptops and none have detected the phone, all that appears on the phone screen is that it is charging like being plugged into a wall socket, have turned on USB debugging and downloaded the device drivers to various inputs and still nothing....

The phone is under warranty until October as it is on bill pay and I have spoken to my network provider who said it is a software issue and I should bring it in to get repaired but it seems like a small issue really so is there any point? Or would it be worth it to get sent away in case the issue turns into something more glitchy?

Any suggestions would be great thanks 😀

Advertisement