Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Lender Waterford

Options
  • 21-08-2016 1:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Would appreciate if someone could advise me of a money lender in waterford

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

Go to the credit union

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭JakeArmitage

Go to the credit union

too late

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Please be very careful there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Just a bit of friendly advice,i had a look through your previous posts and you're heading to Melbourne soon with 2k for 12 days which is more than enough seen as you're staying with your brother,and if i recall from your previous accounts you have a good job and are single,what im getting at is a money lender is defiantly not for you if you have money problems i would talk to mabs.

Really money lenders are not the way to go,legit or otherwise.

https://www.mabs.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭The Legend Of Kira

I can,t post links as of yet,, but look up Dick Roche on facebook, the same Dick Roche who is an ex councillor, this is what he only posted the other day about moneylenders in Waterford - " Loan sharks charging a young couple with mental health issues 160euro for a loan of 100euro...than taking their fridge when they were late with repayment.....oh if only i believed in Karma!!!..ive seen some very decent people ..but there are some very very devious nasty ones out there too " .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

https://www.providentpersonalcredit.ie/

they give out small loans to people that usually wouldn't be able to get loans, but u pay 30 euros interest per 100. I know people that are always getting loans from them.

But to be honest I'd stay clear of gettin loans from them cause once u get sucked in its hard to get back out because youll always be topping up your loan and be forever in debt to them because they will readily give u top ups once your a good client

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Tallcarrie

Listen to all the advice here - stay a long, long way away from money lenders, there is nothing good to say about them at all. The best you can expect is exorbitant interest rates and the worst - well you can't imagine that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,029 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Go to the credit union, they are doing new express loans. Quick responses, if you have 50 in you can get 500, 100 in you can get 1000. Much better policy OP

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Go to the credit union, they are doing new express loans. Quick responses, if you have 50 in you can get 500, 100 in you can get 1000. Much better policy OP

Which credit unions offer those?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

Bit more to it than that. They check credit reports like banks these days.

If you are really stuck, provident are ok and legal. Silly expensive but they won't break your legs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,029 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Which credit unions offer those?

Lisduggan credit union is my one and I got an unsolicited letter from them a while back offering me a loan if I wanted one, explaining the new express loan facility.
    bmwguy wrote: »
    Bit more to it than that. They check credit reports like banks these days.

If you are really stuck, provident are ok and legal. Silly expensive but they won't break your legs.

All lenders (legal) check credit reports don't they?

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Advertisement