Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best commercial vehicle

Options
  • 19-08-2016 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭

Hi all I've got my BMW 320d car which I use for business but more often than not I'm the only one in it. So I'm thinking of giving it to the wife and buying a commercial vehicle through my business as it will be more tax efficient.

So other than a small van what are my options. I don't need anything big and won't be carrying any heavy loads other than myself but something comfortable for up to four hour journeys with a reasonable engine.

So what would people recommend, no budget at moment just thinking about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Something like a car based van or commercial SUV? Something like a Golf/Focus/Astra derived van or maybe a SUV crossover commercial like a Qashqai/Kuga,ix35 etc. These will for the most part be the same as the passenger versions bar the removal of the rear seats/seat belt harnesses and replaced with a flat floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

I've had a Focus Commercial, Golf Commercial and a Toyota Auris

For me personally the Auris has won out everytime in comfort as boring as fcuk compared to the golf on the inside but she's never let me down none of them have I had a 2102 one 131 one and am now onto a 161 had the golf in 2015 gave it back for an auris

Just my 2c test drive them all

Advertisement