Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no mans sky update patch ps4

Options
  • 19-08-2016 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

sorry if i'm posting in wrong area but wondering if anyone can help me out. i was one of those people that pre-purchased and got that alpha vector ship and yes i got stranded when i sold it for a bigger ship.

As we know many like me were left without a hyperdrive and no means to get one which was to be addressed in this weeks patch. so anyway still have none. was playing around in it for few hours after patch hoping that some NPC in it would give me the damn blueprints but no luck so far. What gives?? anyone got themselves out of this mess or do i have to recent all the hours of play just to start over ??

Advertisement