Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RCSI car park

Options
  • 19-08-2016 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone know if rcsi has a car park for student Section? If it does do students have to pay to park there during the day (9-5)?
    How much?

Many thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Joeyjoejoe83

Hello,

Does anyone know if rcsi has a car park for student Section? If it does do students have to pay to park there during the day (9-5)?
    How much?

Many thx

No longer attend but got this email yesterday, cut and pasted the main points.

DEAR ALL

PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM 31ST AUGUST ALL EXISTING STUDENT TOP UP CARDS WILL BE DEACTIVATED BY QPARK.

STUDENTS USING THE CAR PARK AFTER THIS DATE SHOULD RETURN TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK IN QPARK WITH A VALID RCSI STUDENT CARD TO HAVE THEIR TOP UP CARD REACTIVATED.

STUDENT CAR PARKING RATES MERCER STREET:-

7 AM – 6 PM €2.50 per hour € 8.00 max

4 PM – 12 PM €3.50 flat rate

MAX 24 HOURS = €15.00

THESE RATES ALSO APPLY OVER THE WEEKEND

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭hopeful2015

Thank you so much. I don't suppose there's any streets to park for free around there? Thx again

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Joeyjoejoe83

Thank you so much. I don't suppose there's any streets to park for free around there? Thx again

I'm afraid not, its not too bad a rate in fairness, and you'll only really be in town for the first year and a half and then out to Beaumont from the middle of second year for everything, assuming you're the 5 year program that is.

Thank you so much for your help, Im on a budget so was hoping there might be a residential street. Thx again,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Thank you so much for your help, Im on a budget so was hoping there might be a residential street. Thx again,

No residential street parking for free around there that I'm aware of, but RCSI is right beside the Green Line Luas so you could look at areas adjacent to stops or park and ride/car-share options.

• Advertisement

Thank you! Are there places for free within a 5 or 10 minute walk or is like Oxford street and not possible at all? Thx so much

Advertisement