Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Nest Locations: Dublin

Options
  • 19-08-2016 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,

So I wanted to start a thread purely for Pokemon Go nest locations. Just to clarify: A pokemon NEST is where you can catch an abnormally high number of the same pokemon in that spot.

**If you catch a dratini or two in a park, it is not a NEST. If you catch >5 dratini in the same area, then that's a nest.**

So please post your nest sites (i.e. >5 of the same pokemon in that one location). I will try to check them out to make sure they are valid. If you can, post pics to show that you caught >5 of that pokemon. (I can't at the moment as I just started this account for this post and can't post my pics to prove my 2 nest locations but as soon as I cross 25 posts, I'll post my pics of my pokedex to prove my Nests).

Also, please comment on how many you got in that area (e.g. 5 of 'x' pokemon in 30mins in that area OR 5 of 'x' pokemon walking around the area 3 times etc) and the TIME you got them at, so that we can determine if it really is a nest. (Time of day is important for nests and spawns, a nest at night may not have many of that pokemon during the day). NB pokemon you catch at LURES are not considered part of a nest location.

Bulbasaur

Ivysaur

Venusaur

Charmander

Charmeleon

Charizard

Squirtle

Wartortle

Blastoise

Caterpie

Metapod

Butterfree

Weedle

Kakuna

Beedrill

Pidgey

Pidgeotto

Pidgeot

Rattata

Raticate

Spearow

Fearow

Ekans

Arbok

Pikachu

Raichu

Sandshrew

Sandslash

Nidoran ♀

Nidorina

Nidoqueen

Nidoran ♂

Nidorino

Nidoking

Clefairy

Clefable

Vulpix

Ninetales

Jigglypuff

Wigglytuff

Zubat

Golbat

Oddish

Gloom

Vileplume

Paras

Parasect

Venonat

Venomoth

Diglett

Dugtrio

Meowth

Persian

Psyduck

Golduck

Mankey

Primeape

Growlithe

Arcanine

Poliwag

Poliwhirl

Poliwrath

Abra

Kadabra

Alakazam

Machop

Machoke

Machamp

Bellsprout

Weepinbell

Victreebel

Tentacool

Tentacruel

Geodude

Graveler

Golem

Ponyta

Rapidash

Slowpoke - Phoenix Park, around the area called 'Fish Pond' on Google maps. [6 Slowpokes, walking around twice, late evening time]. CONFIRMED

Slowbro

Magnemite

Magneton

Farfetch'd - exclusive to Asia; hatch from a 5km egg elsewhere

Doduo - Deer Park. **TO BE CONFIRMED**

Dodrio

Seel

Dewgong

Grimer

Muk

Shellder

Cloyster

Gastly

Haunter

Gengar

Onix

Drowzee

Hypno

Krabby

Kingler

Voltorb - Marley Park. **TO BE CONFIRMED**

Electrode

Exeggcute

Exeggcutor

Cubone - St. Stephen's green throughout. [5 Cubone in 3 walks around. Early morning time]. CONFIRMED

Marowak

Hitmonlee

Hitmonchan

Lickitung

Koffing

Weezing

Rhyhorn

Rhydon

Chansey

Tangela

Kangaskhan - exclusive to Australia/New Zealand; hatch from a 5km egg elsewhere

Horsea

Seadra

Goldeen

Seaking

Staryu

Starmie

Mr Mime - exclusive to Europe; hatch from a 10km egg elsewhere

Scyther

Jynx

Electabuzz

Magmar - Merrion Square. *TO BE CONFIRMED* update: I did catch 2 Magmars in Merrion Sq, but the spawn seems very low to be a nest. It does however seem like a spot to at least get 1 if you don't have one.

Pinsir

Tauros - exclusive to North America; hatch from a 5km egg elsewhere

Magikarp

Gyarados

Lapras

Eevee

Vaporeon

Jolteon

Flareon

Porygon

Omanyte

Omastar]

Kabuto

Kabutops

Aerodactyl

Snorlax

Dratini

Dragonair

Dragonite

Alright! SUBMIT YOUR NEST LOCATIONS. I will try to keep the post updated as best I can! Happy hunting!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rhykg

So I didn't realise that there is a 48 hour limit on editing posts. Wanted to keep the first post updated with new nest locations but I guess it will have to be done through replies! Sorry about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gentina

The Grande Canal is a place where I easily farmed my 400 Magikarp candies. I also got enough candies for 2 Poliwraths, 3 Seakings and 3 Psyducks. Also found a Dragonair and couple of Dratinis there

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Matthewh00

Looks to be a Ryhorn nest at St. Annes Park. Showing 4 or so at a time on PokeStumle.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Shiranui

Merrion Square is no longer Magmar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rhykg

I found 4 Dratinis in phoenix park around the zoo for those trying to get a dragonite! It was between 1pm and 2:30pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Shizurucia

Deerpark (Mount Merrion) is no longer Doduo. I missed my chance to get Dodrio. The nest has shifted and it is now a Shelder nest. There were 5 Shelder in the park at exactly the same time, all spawned at once around the entire park, but slightly more concentrated on the west side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shizurucia

The Cubone nest in Stephens Green is also no longer valid. I went there about 3 weeks ago and I caught 8 Cubones in 2 or 3 laps, I evolved a Marowak that day. The nests have shifted since then, and now there just seems to be water types, Drowzees, and other common Pokémon. I haven't seen a Cubone there lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dubniner

Can also confirm that Stephens green stopped being a Cubone nest about two or three weeks
    ago - They seem to change the spawning spots for certain areas periodically - Malahide castle used to be a good spot for Sandshrew but i haven't seen any there for a while but now they are appearing on the Balscadden road along to Howth head in 1's and 2's but regular.St Annes park also seems to be good spot for Rhyhorn with 2's and 3's often spawning together at the moment.
    Does anyone know where to find any Bulbasaur or Charmanders?..rare apart from egg hatchlings in my area

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Raks

For Bulbasaur, I recommend Irish Nature Park at Sandymount (through lighthouse). There is a spot where 2 Balbasaurs continuesly spawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vespahead

Bull island beach about 500m up from the pier sandshrews and a sandslah or two

• Advertisement
Advertisement