Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Barber in Town

Options
  • 18-08-2016 6:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a decent barber in town, my hair is quite thin and any bit of length at all and its gets crappy so I usually just go for a 2 back and sides but I have left it grow a bit more this time around so would prefer to get a decent haircut this time

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Try my usual haunt Blackfriars Barber at top of Conduit Lane (just opposite City Square entrance), always a tidy job for 11 euro (last time I went in March - yes it's time for a cut!) They open at 9.15

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

The lads in Stephen Street Barbers are pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Cant go wrong with Tara Barbers on the Quay, the girls there are lovely and the prices are very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Ditto with Tara Barber.

Speak with Tara or Niamh before you get your cut and see what's possible.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Both Siobhan and Dan are excellent in Stephen Street Barbers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Usually go to Tara Barbers or Siobhan in Stephen Street, but they keep getting busier and busier.

Tried Boston Barbers today in City Sqaure and am fairly impressed with the cut I got. Fast too and only a tenner. Girls are nice and chatty in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Dapper Street Barbers in Tramore, a few doors away from The Pine Rooms, opposite the Paddy Powers behind Freddies, the lads in there are quality. Soft leather seats, cool posters n flyers and stuff hanging on the walls, the stereo usually rockin instead of bland untsh untsh untsh... And free parking

Advertisement