Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheers AirsoftEire

Options
  • 18-08-2016 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just giving credit were credit is due...

Recently bought a new TM HK45 from the lads at AirsoftEire and was very pleased with both the product & service.

Before I even handed any cash over, one of the lads took me through the whole operation & maintenance procedure plus the do's & dont's ;)

They'll certainly get my repeat custom for bb's, gas etc

Great job lads :)

Best regards,
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 AirsoftGuy74

Same with me, I bought a G&G GR15 in there the other day. they Ran me through everything; maintenance, operation, do's and dont's etc.... Great shop, great customer service and they're not selling any of the inferior airsoft crap in there which is great. I've bought in there before and never had any complaints. I'll definitely be going back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Sprinter12

Yep lads in AirsoftEire are 100% I just broke release switch in my FOBUS holster I ask them about spare part I want actually pay for it ,but guess what they contact FOBUS and after 2 weeks I got new part free .

• Registered Users Posts: 17 FPSairsoft

Best shop in ireland :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

They are first class in getting your order to you quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭markobucko

Any codes on the go for airsofteire??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 OrangeJuice556

Oh wow, thanks for this post. I've actually looked for a gun for a friend and all the sites I found were almost empty. This is some gold mine right here.

Thanks!

Advertisement