Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book club & walking group?

Options
  • 17-08-2016 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there. I'm a keen reader and looking to join a book club in the city. Does anyone know of an active one?

Also I recently got into walking as a method to lose weight and get fit. Are there any walking groups around for this purpose (ie. not super active hikers or anything advanced)?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 josieannawfd

callmelisa wrote: »
    Hi there. I'm a keen reader and looking to join a book club in the city. Does anyone know of an active one?

Also I recently got into walking as a method to lose weight and get fit. Are there any walking groups around for this purpose (ie. not super active hikers or anything advanced)?

Thank you!

GirlCrew SouthEast is a good Facebook group if you could join them. They've set up a new book club that's having its first meeting on sept 8th at 7pm in the Edmund rice centre

Advertisement