Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Retrofit isofix into 2008 Ford Fiesta

Options
  • 17-08-2016 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if it's possible to retrofit isofix into a 2008 (old shape) fiesta? I know you can with the focus.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

and you're certain it's not fitted?
    if it isn't then Ford do them as a part. they're much cheaper than the VW one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Yep. 100% sure. There is weird elastic pull out things. But no isofix. I have it in my mondeo.

I know they do the part for the focus but haven't been able to find anything about the fiesta.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

elastic pull out things are probably to flip the base up for folding the seat?

mondeo ones are very obvious, a lot of cars have the isofix latches hidden out of sight. there would usually be a label ir something. it's not unheard of for Fords to not have isofix. even recently.

Advertisement