Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduction to Psychology courses

Options
  • 17-08-2016 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi,
    Has anyone done a taster course in Psychology? There are two 'Introduction to Psychology' courses (1 evening/week, 8 weeks) running this Autumn at UCC and Cork college of commerce.
    just wondering if anyone has done these or anything similar around the country? how did it go? did it meet your expectations?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

I haven't but I am looking at doing one of these courses myself this year. I am considering the longer NUI Certificate in Psychology that's in the College of Commerce, it's on for the full academic year so I'd say it would be a bit more in depth, I was going to do the 8 week one initially but now I am trying to decide as there is a big price difference of course but I am not sure if the 8 week course would be able to cover much. Will be following the thread with interest as would like to hear from anyone who has done one of these courses as well.

Advertisement