Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford to Wexford

Options
  • 17-08-2016 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi borards.ie !

I am StefanSage

I am looking to either get a lift with someone consistently who is commuting to wexford from waterford on daily basis (monday-friday) and chip in for fuel
    or I can offer to share a lift in my own car for the same purpose of saving us travel cost.
    pm me for details. Ideally it will be for start of next month.

Sincerely,

StefanSage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

StefanSage wrote: »
    Hi borards.ie !

I am StefanSage

I am looking to either get a lift with someone consistently who is commuting to wexford from waterford on daily basis (monday-friday) and chip in for fuel
    or I can offer to share a lift in my own car for the same purpose of saving us travel cost.
    pm me for details. Ideally it will be for start of next month.

Sincerely,

StefanSage

Can't help you stefan but there are I think 2 different bus companies doing that route.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 StefanSage

Thank You for a quick reply Max.

I have already looked into the bus services from town to town. It's my next go to option in case if I don't find someone to share lifts with

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

StefanSage wrote: »
    Thank You for a quick reply Max.

I have already looked into the bus services from town to town. It's my next go to option in case if I don't find someone to share lifts with
    I go daily from Sally park to Ferns ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 StefanSage

chillin117 wrote: »
    I go daily from Sally park to Ferns ?

Hey.

It's a bit too off I think as your destination is a good bit of distance away from Wexford town.

Advertisement