Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what colour fascinator with outfit?

Options
  • 16-08-2016 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

I have a very plain simple lilac dress with multi shoes and a multi bag (but these do not match as such). The shoes, I'm not so sure about but after looking everywhere and online the past few weeks, they'll have to do!

I'm stuck as regards the head piece. My head is wrecked trying to match the dress. I thought a multi might be nice but nice ones are non existent and I've trawled on line for those. It's a family wedding and everyone is wearing them so I don't want to stand out (I never bother with them otherwise).

can I just go with black? A small subtle , few feathers one, just cos? Or should I try get the closest shade to the dress?

TIA. I'm exhausted with looking at this stage! :o

Comments

Advertisement